Sunday, September 28, 2008

Good Advice

To  my friends who enjoy a glass of wine . . . And those who  don't.

As  Ben Franklin said: 
In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water  there is 
bacteria. In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have 
demonstrated
that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the  year we would 
have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli,  (E.Coli) - bacteria 
found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1  kilo of poop. (that's over 2
pounds). 
However,  we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum,
whiskey  or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification
process of  boiling, filtering and/or fermenting. 
Remember:  Water = Poop, Wine = Health 
Therefore,  it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water
and be full of  shit . 
There  is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as
a public  service .--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol Michelle, I don;t think you know how much your public service announcement has affected me. I am an inveterate water drinker, and now all I can think of is...unsavory impurities!!! My next Long Island Iced tea, I will be toasting you!
~LeAnn